Thursday, October 30, 2014

July 1, 2000 - 15 years old

July 1st, 2000 This past week I had Youth Conference. It was a lot of fun. Our stake got to go help out kids at a spina bifida conference. The first day of youth conference, myself and the other room monitors got stuck in an elevator. I also learned the name of these girls that would say, “Hi, Daniel Curtis” whenever I passed. Their names are Adrienne and Emily Bednarek, Nicole, Andrea, and Katie Bashi. They turned out to be really fun people. After we got done volunteering we had a dance with all the spina bifida kids which was a lot of fun. The day after was Juan Macias’ birthday (Juan’s a fun guy from the South Shore branch) and I had a lot of fun then too. The last day of the spina bifida conference I had a blast too. I helped some preschool age kids build a dragon out of foam-things. It was also Andrea’s birthday. Cami Stokes was trying to find out if I like anyone in that group, and I told her maybe because I’m not sure myself if I do. I might just like the entire group. One of them may have a crush on me or maybe they thought I had a crush on one of them because I suddenly found out their names and started talking to them. But enough about that. I have a campout in 4 days and I still need to check my work schedule. I hope it turns out ok. If only I could know people’s thoughts, my life would be much easier. I’ve decided to go on a quest to be perfect. I will commit myself to following the commandments more closely. I may even work out a little. My prayers have been answered again. They gave me the courage to bear my testimony at the end of youth conference (or should I say God did). My dad officially sold his business yesterday. I wonder how this will affect my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice and avoid offensive language.