Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Oct. 28, 2000 15 years old

Oct. 28, 2000 Today I got back from a trip to Nauvoo. Thursday (the 26th), I went to DisneyQuest with my family. At night the priests came and we hung around until 3am on Friday when we left for Nauvoo. At Nauvoo we went on a carriage ride and some tours. We also played tackle football and my dad hurt his knee. We went to a play that night and fell asleep late. This morning we went to Carthage and saw the jail where Joseph and Hyrum Smith were martyred. After that we stated for home. Once I got home I took a bath and a long nap. We (my family and I) picked up Carolyn and Sonny from the airport because they’re going to watch us while out parents are in Ecuador. It was a good couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice and avoid offensive language.