Thursday, August 14, 2014

New Journal, March 26, 2000-15 years old

My name is Daniel Curtis, and this is my journal. Today is march 26th, 2000, a Fast Sunday. Next week is General Conference. I’m starting a journal in an attempt to become more righteous. I’ll explain more about my family, friends, etc. as I go along. In Fast and Testimony meeting I passed the sacrament (I’m 15) and heard lots of good testimonies. One that I found odd was this lady talked about a “Touched by an Angel” episode (?). Anyway, I shouldn’t focus on the negative. Cami was acting a little odd today by telling Pat to stop bothering me (Cami is the mission president’s daughter and Pat is a friend of mine). I have some suspicions about Cami liking me, but I may just be a little self-absorbed and mistaking friendship for infatuation. I wonder how long it is until she goes back to Utah? I’ll miss her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice and avoid offensive language.