Friday, August 1, 2014

October 28, 1997- 12 years old

10-28-97 I felt like writing in you. John finally moved to Utah. The town I think is Tooele. I lost his letter so now I can’t write back. He seems to be doing well. Jacob is in Disneyworld for the week. So is Miriam Wilson. That is totally a coincidence. We have a big project in Social Studies. There are 2 girls I’m interested in now. One much more than the other. This one I am describing is Meaghan Driscoll. This is only temporary for 4 reasons #1. She isn’t Mormon #2 She probably doesn’t like me #3 all middle and high school relationships are usually temporary #4 she probably doesn’t like me. The other one is Miriam probably ‘cause she’s Mormon, but #’s 2-4 still apply. Right now I’m guessing it will go away by age 16 and most likely before then. In Spanish we’re studying “el dia de los muertos” or Day of the Dead. For that I’m doing extra credit. I’ve been looking over my past entries and realizing many things #1 I’m bad at Journal Writing #2 I’m strange and many other things. I got a suit yesterday if that’s exciting. Do you know what I’ve decided? Writing in a journal is very relaxing. You can write whatever you want! I guess I don’t write in you often as I never have time! (thanks to school). Did you know I’m an uncle? Brooke had her baby September 23 or 24. (I can’t remember). I need some way to remember to write in you more often. Brooke, Steve, and Maggie (my niece) will visit the 6th of November. Well my arm is really tired. Goodnight. P.S. Now that I have girl info in here I’ll have to hide you better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice and avoid offensive language.