Wednesday, May 14, 2014

August 5, 1996- 11 years old (move to Wisconsin)

8-5-’96 I know, I know, I haven’t written in you for a long time. I’m on summer vacation. Next year I will be in 6th grade! Time sure does fly! I stopped writing that Daniel’s log stuff because it takes up space. Are you ready for a shocker? I’m in Wisconsin! I hated moving and I still hate it here. We have a pool here. I guess the only reasons I don’t like it here is John isn’t here. Brett moved to Omaha, N.E., Thomas went to St. Louis, and John is the only one left in Kearney. I met some kids here; there names are Jacob, Tom, Mike, Marcus, Ken, and Paul. I can’t get over Kearney. I was born there. I hate moving. I’m writing John, Brett, and Thomas to keep in touch. Madeline is really spelled Madelyn. Speaking of Madelyn, the dog got a harness and a pooper-scooper. Tom (the one from Wisconsin) came over and swam today. Well, I have to go. ‘Bye. Oh, wait! I almost forgot to tell you some stuff. My Mom and Dad aren’t home so I have to take care of the dog and the bird. I’m also supposed to read Helaman 5 of the Book of Mormon Oh well, I have to go to sleep. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice and avoid offensive language.