Wednesday, May 28, 2014

December 29, 1996 - 12 years old and Aaronic Preisthood

12-29-’96 There are 3 main orders of business I have to tell you. #1. I turned 12 years old on the 24th of December. I got my Gospel in Action award today along with Mike Anderson. I graduated from primary and got ordained to the Aaronic Priesthood. The Priesthood is the most important. With it comes the responsibilities of writing in you, personally reading the scriptures, and more. #2. Is Christmas! I got 1. Bulldog stuff 2. A Lighting ball 3. Puzzles 4. Other trinkets. Michael got a N64 (the latest video game system) and a game called Pilotwings 64. With Christmas came a trip to Disneyworld and #3. Relatives, Brooke and her husband Steve (who proved to be a nice guy) came. So did Ryan from college, Grandmas, and a friend of Carolyn’s from Kearney. Well I have to go. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice and avoid offensive language.