Friday, May 9, 2014

November 5, 1995 - 10 years old

Daniel’s Log Stardate 11-5-’95 Sorry I haven’t written in you for a very long time. Carolyn got the bulldog and it’s name is Madeline. I’m in the 5th grade now and studying invertebrates in science. Madeline got nudered so she can’t have pup’s. I made up an idea for a book. I’t’s about these monsters called Alpockie. When they scrach you you’ll turn into one of them. How they came to be is an ancient Zeco (that’s a wizard) put a taboo (that’s a kind of curse) on an island village that turned them into alpockies. Soon the whole island was full of alpockies. When scientist discover the island thousands of years later the alpockies get on a ship that brings them to America. A boy finds out three ways to get rid of them 1. To get viniger into there blood 2. Dogs 3. Drowning them. The story goes on and they end up getting rid of them. By the way, Halloween was fun. I was road kill. I got a new Sunday school teacher named Brother Wait. Today was church and it was fun. Well I have to go. See ya tommorrow! Oh wait I play an isternent called the French Horn that reminds me I got to go practice. ‘Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice and avoid offensive language.